midlands riders

This post is 5860 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:blink: hi im karl i own a yammy 600 thundercat other guys bikes in the party range cbr 600, bandit 600 2 of , and a fireblade were looking for other riders in the midlands areas to join us on a ride out to snowdonia and the rest of wales might be an overnight thing depending on how many people interested all are welcome from other areas you just got further to ride lucky people :lol: anybody interested get in touch cheers.

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So a Honda Vision 50cc is out of the question then? :lol:

a bike is a bike we all start somewhere .

its a bit far from here in cornwall,for me and my 125sr,have a great time guys....

well be down cornwall soon as they sort all the road works out knightmare last time i drove down .

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya,

I'm mark, I'm form Kidderminster, i've only been riding for a year now but that means the novelty hasn't warn off yet so i'm always eager to go on any ride out i can.

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

:blink: hi im karl i own a yammy 600 thundercat other guys bikes in the party range cbr 600, bandit 600 2 of , and a fireblade were looking for other riders in the midlands areas to join us on a ride out to snowdonia and the rest of wales might be an overnight thing depending on how many people interested all are welcome from other areas you just got further to ride lucky people :lol: anybody interested get in touch cheers.

Hi, I have an R6, and am currently located near Shrewsbury. I'm interested in a ride out over that way, is this still on? I'm relatively new to riding (passed my test 2 weeks ago) so I'd be taking it fairly easy at first. Cheers,

Enigma

• 5 months later...

Hiya,

I'm mark, I'm form Kidderminster, i've only been riding for a year now but that means the novelty hasn't warn off yet so i'm always eager to go on any ride out i can.

Mark

hi,

I'm baz jus i live in kidderminster 2. please notify me of any ride outs.i would like 2 join in.

nice 1.

When are you looking at doing this. Fingers crossed if I pass on tuesday it would be nice to take the R6 for a good blast. <_<

*EDIT* Just seen the original date of this thread lol

• 10 months later...

hi, i have been riding for only a few months, i gues you wouldent want me to come on a ride?? i have had several bikes but my yamaha DT50MX is my pride and joy,

i am looking for a club to join for days out ect, i love riding, please tell me where i stand,

thankyou steven.

• 3 weeks later...

hi, i have been riding for only a few months, i gues you wouldent want me to come on a ride?? i have had several bikes but my yamaha DT50MX is my pride and joy,

i am looking for a club to join for days out ect, i love riding, please tell me where i stand,

thankyou steven.

right elly your in my land then the 50cc forum is www.sixteenerspecial.co.uk

now as were on the subject of the Black country

this is a post from a different group

Hi

We are setting up a new Sunday morning biker meet at the waterfront complex, merry hill, dudley at the Roadhouse Bar starting the 2nd march 2008.

The location is perfect for a meet as there is loads of space and away from residential areas.

The Roadhouse bar will be open from 10am offering top quality Seattle coffee (starbucks brand) and excellent food including the world famous Biker Bap.

If you require any more info, ideas of any support or would like to come down and display bikes, accessories ect please contact me on this email or the below phone numbers:

[email protected]

BAR 01384 572205

MOBILE 07976 272939

ROADHOUSE BAR

WATERFRONT

MERRY HILL

DUDLEY

DY5 1XJ

WWW.ROADHOUSEBAR.CO.UK

hope that helps a bit

• 1 month later...

its a bit far from here in cornwall,for me and my 125sr,have a great time guys....

Alright Karl, i got a yammy yfm 350 raptor quad!! i'd come but i have to fill up wid petrol every 90 miles or so! haha and my bike only goes 75!!!!

but otherwise, i'm up for it, but i was out on my bike last night and the exhaust snapped off at the manifold, not bad for the bike been 4 weeks old eh? haha

Nik