STOLEN, London SW9 - XT600E

Gas up - Let's Go!
This post is 5050 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guys,

any help at all with this would be most greatfully recieved. This is a fellow bikers post of XT660.com (Bullit).

My Yamaha XT600E reg Q587UAR was stolen tonight whilst visiting a friend in Eltham, SW9. If you guys can please be on the lookout for it I would appreciate it.

It has certain distinguishing features that makes this bike quite unique. It is completely WHITE, has an Acerbis long range tank, Aluminium rims, stainless spokes with TKC's fitted, Ohlins rear shock, aluminium bash plate, Renthal gold handlebars and Barkbusters handguards (White). Also a new Hepco & Becker pannier rack fitted recently after the photo was taken.

4331342032_fb2f3640c8.jpg

4331342156_0f6e3c6319.jpg

4331342244_c8141238d4.jpg

I dont know if this is a lost cause but I have to keep hoping that it will be found fairly intact.

It has a very distinctive oversized long range tank on it. These are like rocking horse crap and come up for sale less times than Christmas.

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sh..t sorry to hear this im u in essex work in nw10 will keep eye out tho never know might get lucky, hope you get it back soon

ps ive put this out on londonbikers club most of them are over sw

I have an XT600 as well......

& I think the thievin' scum that took this bike....oughta be hung in public.....by his BALLS! :angry:

Bike Thieves rate right up there with Baby-Rapers IMHO! <_<

Truly hope your mate gets his XT back in @ least a somewhat intact state GasUp :unsure:

bastids! hope the bike comes back in one piece thye normally strip it and sell the parts off or burn it when they are bored of it.

bastids! hope the bike comes back in one piece thye normally strip it and sell the parts off or burn it when they are bored of it.

unfortunatley Kishan is right , keep a look out on ebay or gumtree which seems to be a favourite for dodgy bits , that long range tank should stand out if its been stripped .

lets hope it just kids who will dump it when they get fed up of it

hope you get it back

As for graeme you are knob

cheers

Al

Yes I know the feeling. My little XT125 was stolen in front of my house during the day SW18..

I hope you find it mate and I will keep an eye on it as well.

Look in ebay , gumtree and so on like everybody said.

Good luck !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Had mine stolen on Tuesday night, it was locked up on the driveway by the front wheel, with camera focused on it.

Their solution... They brought their own front wheel, nicked the bike and left me with the locked up wheel!, they weren't aware of the camera though so I've got a few good mugshots.

Bought a replacement bike yesterday rather than wait for the insurance to cough up. Now the front wheel, rear wheel and frame are chained to a structural part of the house (front porch pole), sure it'll stop them but it's ridculous how far we have to go to stop these guys, it also adds an extra few minutes to every trip out now.

A friend told me that he had a ground anchor on his bike... they dug it up and took it with them!

A friend told me that he had a ground anchor on his bike... they dug it up and took it with them!

I had a friend who had his anchor in his garage wall, they used a battery powered motor rake, and took the brick!

If they want it, they'll take it - we can only make it harder for them..... Noise is your friend!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online