Speedo Visor??

the_fragster
This post is 5843 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone! :D

I'm new to the forum and I ride a beautiful, noisy Dragstar 650 custom - my pride and joy!

Anyway, me and some mates are off to ride through France on the bikes in a month or so and I'm getting her all ready for the big trip!

Quite fancied getting a visor for the speedo (cos I might actually get to see some sun with any luck) but in the Highway Hawk catalogue it looks like the part is only available for the 1100. Has anyone tried this on the 650 and if so does it fit ok???

Any feedback would be most welcome! :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I was sure I had seen a visor for the 650 custom (I used to have a 650). But after looking through all of my catalogs I've come up empty handed. I don't remember having a problem with glare except when the sun was high, but my 1300 is impossible to read during daylight hours. Sorry I wasn't any help.

I was sure I had seen a visor for the 650 custom (I used to have a 650). But after looking through all of my catalogs I've come up empty handed. I don't remember having a problem with glare except when the sun was high, but my 1300 is impossible to read during daylight hours. Sorry I wasn't any help.

Thanks for taking time to look Peabody! :D

I've been searching on net also but come up with zilch.

Hello,

The part you are looking for is listed on Ebay Express in the USA. The part number is STR-5BN04-00-00.

Just search Ebay Express for Yamaha V Star 650, then refine search using the keyword visor. You'll see a picture of it.

Lee

Hello,

The part you are looking for is listed on Ebay Express in the USA. The part number is STR-5BN04-00-00.

Just search Ebay Express for Yamaha V Star 650, then refine search using the keyword visor. You'll see a picture of it.

Lee

Thanks Lee! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online